banner
All UrbanTerror themes

TOPIC: Tips for better headshot ratio

Tips for better headshot ratio 01 May 2012 14:11 #3294

• SMG
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 198
1) find the right mouse sensitivity

first of, turn all mouse acceleration of.

in your operation system, drivers, in game, where ever you can find any.

if you move your mouse 10 cm across the pad, the cursor should always travel the same distance, regardless of how FAST you move the mouse.

any acceleration will change the range of motion depending on speed and that is inherently unreliable.

Nexus’s video how to get an estimate of what it should look like

i have a lower sense then him.
doing an 180° degree turn (in this video from the door to the yellow sign) is almost too far for my range of wrist motion.

but since i compensate with excessive strafing, i come to the same result.

his setting +/- a bit is pretty much ideal for all-round precision shooting.

--there are 3 types of players.

low sens
perfect example here:

the point is to get a very accurate pixel-by-pixel cursor movement.

personally, that’s way too exhausting and you get in trouble if anything gets close enough to force you to turn 90° or more.

most of these (not all) players are very easy to kill by just sliding/jumping past or getting close.

also its rather overdoing it, you can get the same pinpoint accuracy with med-high sens settings and a little practice, using your fingers to move the mouse rather then your whole arm.

not ideal in my opinion.

--med sens

as med sense i consider anything that lets you turn at least 90°, at most 180° with just a wrist movement, without lifting the mouse up and resetting and without moving your wrist across the mouse pad.

basically the range of motion your mouse can travel from left to right with the wrist staying immobile.

this is the area i'm playing in and consider the most balanced between being able to making small adjustments to the pinpoint aim and getting a fast 180° without being painful on my wrist while it stays on the mouse pad and doesn’t move.

--high sens

high sens is anything over 180° turning without using the full left to right range of motion your hand can do with an immobile wrist.

if you can turn 360° with just a light touch of your fingertips, that’s very high sense.

this is a setting you often see in these quick run and die death match games like quake DM and unreal tournament.

if you can follow a speed jumper on a long distance with a mouse that sensitive, go for it.

i consider it more of a spray&pray setting than something to make head shots with.

2) use a simple DOT cross-hair.

there are two dot cross-hairs available in Ur T, one which can change its size and once which is very small and doesn’t change.

i'm sitting fairly far away from my screen, so i mostly use the one i can change on size 25.

if you make it too big, it will cover more then the head on medium-high distance, too small and it will be hard to see.

the typical cross and T shape cross-hairs are not recommended for headhunting, you don’t really know where the middle is and the bars distract the eye from the center.

also, don’t focus on the dot. focus on the head and use your awareness to dial in the cross-hair.

you can tell you are getting good if you can play without a cross-hair, and still get a decent kill/head shot rate.

3) get an accurate gun.

for starters, i strongly suggest the G36.
its pretty accurate on the first 3 shots and has a 2x zoom which is very helpful for a better view of the enemies head.

equip a silencer (or laser/both depending on the gun) for a slightly improved accuracy - and to get 2 more bullets on point per burst.
5 chances to make a head shot are better then 3.

also, as pistol i recommend the Berreta since its always 100% accurate and you empty a clip really fast, reload and empty a second clip before a Deagle finished the first reload.

4) practice manual burst fire.

spray&pray is ok if someone gets the jump on you and is very very close - in this case the additional bullet spread even helps.

aside from that, practice tapping your mouse button rather then holding it.

train yourself to stop shooting every 3 (no silencer/laser) to 5 (with silencer/laser - except AK[never more then 3]) bullets.

this by itself will improve your head shot ratio drasticaly since most guns in Urban terror start spreading after the 3 bullet (there are exceptions [Negev,deagle, sniper unzoomed with bullet 1, Beretta never spreads, UMP45 from bullet 5]).

the shorter the bursts, the faster the gun loses its recoil and returns to its resting position, the higher your accuracy.

5) don’t look at the floor.

a big part to get a high head shot ratio is to move your mouse as little as possible.

that means that it should always be on head level when resting.
if you spec a few players, you see most of them keeping their cross hair somewhere between on the ground 10 steps away and chest level.

every time they encounter an enemy, they not only have to adjust their lateral left/right aim, but also their elevation (forward/backward with mouse).

this creates additional stress on your wrist and fingers as well as an inherent lack of speed and accuracy.

if you check the top 50 players in xlr you see that most of them have the same order of hit percentages,

torso
arms and legs
head

if you check mine (www.clankrh.com/xlrstats/index.php?func=...ayerid=2832&config=1 under "hitzones"), it looks like

torso
head shortly behind
arms
and legs with under 4% of my total hits

true, shooting someones legs makes them slower and easier to hit.

shooting someones head kills them outright, so there is no need to slow them down in the first place.

6) use strafing.

strafing is the most important factor for a good head shot ratio.

since your cross hair is already on head level and you want to use as few mouse corrections as possible to not change that head level, strafe to correct for your enemies movement.

if they move left (from my point of view) i move left too, slightly moving my mouse to make up for the difference in speeds (the greater the distance, the less mouse is required).
if they start to shoot at me, i strafe right, thereby creating a larger gap between cross hair and head so i can move my mouse more - you can use this gap time to stop shooting - this will keep your aim on target for the most time and keep your bursts short and consistent.

this also has the added benefit of being harder to hit.

7) with sr8 / psg / on long range - stop to fire

practice to keep your cross hair on the target and synchronize stopping your strafe and firing a burst.

being stationary is always more accurate then moving (except Beretta - always 100% accurate), so especially on long range its better to stop for a moment, fire a small burst and then start moving again.

you can also use the slight pause your character does while switching from left to right and vice versa to shoot.

if you want to get a feel for how big a time window you have while changing strafe direction, get a SR8 and zoom in once, then strafe around. the circle around the cross hair will change in size the more you move, while on the direction switch its pretty much gone.

8 ) set your UrT to hide weapons

Game options - > Gun settings - > Show Gun : No

this will give you a better view and feel less "sluggish" and more consistent then playing with a weapon model blocking a good part of the screen.

in the beginning you probably wont hit much and your overall stats will be pretty bad, but don’t mind that. it takes a while to get the hang of it.

muscle memory (which is what you want for aiming) takes up to four weeks to form and around 2 weeks to adjust to changes.

just make sure to focus on your head shot PERCENTAGE, not on the number of head shots.

15 head shots. / 70% is a better result then 50 head shots. / 11%

also, KRH has a very low latency, if your ping is in the under 80 range, you don’t have to pre-aim or trail-aim to hit (mostly).

after a few weeks, when your muscle memory has adjusted, you should see significant increases in your speed and accuracy and especially your reflex based shots (pure muscle memory) will become far more potent.

If you have made it this far down in the post (5 pages), i thank you for taking the time reading this and hope you can utilize at least a little bit of it and get a better head shot rating.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2012 06:23 by SMG.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LammeSnail, Stevie-G, Utisevalec, cliclic, Be@T

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 25 Sep 2012 18:15 #7835

• SMG
  • Gold Boarder
status update:

i have recieved quite some good ingame feedback on this topic of various players upping their headshot ratios.

as an experiment i created a new GUID (with permission ofc) - PrecisionShooting.

the intention for this GUID was to make ONLY headshots and consider everything else a *miss*.

even while coming from a ~45% average before, for the first 2-3 weeks it was quite hard to adjust.

i had an average K/D of less then 1 with an average of around 60% headshots - between 10 and 20 on a good map and less then 10 on a HS-unfriendly map.

however after a while my muscle memory adjusted to this purely HS driven aim and now, if the map favours headshots and i really try, i can get up to 70-80% with 40+ headshots easy and a K/D of 2,5 to 5.

as an added bonus, even if i play normaly, my average is over 50% with close to !hsrec numbers (or higher).

so i really encourage you to really try for a while, you will eventually adjust and do headshots left and right just passing by.

so hf & gl & more *pling* :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LammeSnail, Marri, Utisevalec, turambar:*

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 26 Sep 2012 06:41 #7842

• Utisevalec
  • =KRH= Member
  • Thank you received: 540
SMG, fist tnx for you primary post I took it very seriusly.

I try to change my aiming but it hard to change anything when you are doing the same for some years (in slovenian we have words: habit is an iron shirt).

So I try it totaly diferent way, I copy my UrT folder, make totaly different settings (mouse sensitivity), use different weapons. My tutorial in based on my experiences (so it may work for others or maybe not).

I also go public with new profile and new GUID, mainly because I want to see how different settings/weapons work with statistic (on my primary GUID with almost 60k kills is imposible to track changes). You can check my achievements under HSmaster profile.

My tips & tricks:

1. change your settings, just change your mouse sensitivity because its probably to high. I changed it at the begining (if you look sensitivty bar) from 3/4 to 1/2 and soon to 1/4 and now I'm a bit lower then this.

2. start like n00b make your own server put some bots level 1 and try to hit them into the head. It better to learn on bots then doing n00bing arround the public. Fist kills make with stationary position (do not move) so you can be more precise. When you are ready (you hit only in heads/helmets) you can go public. I do this 1 week and my progress go from 0 to 100%.

3. choose right weapon, I start with my usualy weapon (M4 or AK103) but it was a bad choice so I try negev which is good, but has a bit strange actions (like big magazine and slow reloading). I found out that for learning is best weapon MP5K. Why? It is probably most precise (except beretta pistol), it has quick firing rate, it has small magazine so you keep your "assault rifle" fealing and at last it do a very little damage (for kill you need 2 hits into head and 3 with helmet). So it is perfect for learning progres, chose it as primary. When I become good enough I switch to G36 which is a bit less precise, has a lot slower firing rate but do a lot more damage.

4. follow all other the SMG tips, most important:
- aim high all the time, soon you will get fealing where you can expect heads
- do just small mouse movement as possible (so just obey my 1. point and lower your sensitivity), usualy if enemy jumps also you jump without moving the mouse, if enemy ducks you do the same. If enemy go left, you strafe left and so on.
- go to areas where you have flat map so it's easyer to keep mouse steady, avoid areas where you must shoot up/down (platforms, balkony, holes, ...)
- shoot in bursts, if you don't hit/kill enemy use strafing to avoid bullets and start shoting again, in very close combat is often to use jump to avoid enemy ... but always jump away, wait for landing and then shoot
- good players do a lot of jumping & ducking (speed mooving), so do not shoot at them when they fly arround. Duck, aim to duck position and wait for the righ moment.

What else to be said. First, kill ratio is not importand in the learning progress. But check it and try to be better. I have 1.46-1.47 ration on my primary profile and I achieve same ratio with my HS profile after some time. Now I can get 1.45 kill ratio with 50% HS rate, if I try get better HS rate my kill ratio lowers. So temporary this is my limit, but it's still raising because I'm still learning. (you can also see that SMS has with his HS profile lower kill ratio then on normal profile, but he is also still learning and getting better :rofl: )

And some words about the HS record plugin and hit statistic in xlrstats on KRH servers. Fist one counts every hit into the head but second one count kill hits. It is usaly that hits into the head kills so xlrstats ratio will be always higer. With 25-30% HS ratio in game (hs plugin) you can get 40-50% ration on xlrstats, but it depends on your aiming tactic and weapon (precise weapons will have lower difference, pe. with AK103 you aim in torso and gun raise up a bit after every shoot so you start on torso and end with headshot).

Have fun and watch your heads! ;)
Enjoy the silence ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SMG

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 26 Sep 2012 09:57 #7843

• evil-Terror
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1232
well-well... okay, this might help to rise the HS-ratio, but you know what?

This kills fun in gameplay...

I was playing on funny these days and got about 15 headdies... okay-okay... not the problem... but all of them from the same player...

...no chance to move out from Spawn and to reach the middle of the map...

this suxx...

esp. when you read on every map "xy turn off your HS-aimbot" and so on...

you might have fun with this gameplay... but did you know that there might be lots of noobs out there, who just want to have fun? Who just want to rush to the flag? They will leave the server within minutes... because o only getting headdies...

I'm not a really new player... and I don't think I'm a noob player (well, okay not a good player as well :P )...

But I've been pretty pissed off by this HS-only-players sitting in a corner of the map killing with headdies only...
The following user(s) said Thank You: SMG

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 26 Sep 2012 10:39 #7844

• SMG
  • Gold Boarder
thats a matter of opinion.

i almost never wear a helmet and have no problem with 20 out of 25 of my deaths are by headshots.

what makes me leave the server frequently is the nonstop nadespam, especially on small maps where you can just spawn and lob them straight into the enemy spawn.

i see anything from 50 to 200 headshots made per map.
the highest grenadekill per map ive seen is 40ish - with a felt million explosions.

sitting in spawn, waiting for 2 minutes for the HE rain to stop so i can move forward - that kills the fun for me...

granted, the 30 HS server message is quite negative.

as a sidenote i noticed that newbies flee the server more if i play normaly with SMG - on average SMG has almost double the headshots and 3-5 times the kills Precsision has.
just with a lower hs-percentage.
Last Edit: 26 Sep 2012 10:56 by SMG.

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 26 Sep 2012 18:23 #7848

• Cthulhu
  • Senior Admin
  • Thank you received: 2235
skilled changed from evils comment to a direction you like :whistle:

I would be glad if Snail would disable the HS-plugin on Classic because on classic are more newbies and guys who would like to train with bots....i dont think that they come to be slaughtered by a headshothorny guy who abuses them as a dummy for his personal fun.

Ask Snail,maybe he opens a HS-only server for your training purposes (similar to the "Expert"mutator on RE)

Legalise the Balisongs !
The following user(s) said Thank You: muuuuh

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 26 Sep 2012 20:00 #7851

• LammeSnail
  • Servers Owner
  • Thank you received: 4636
OMG.

1. OK Cthu if this is an official suggestion I will discuss it with the CLASSIC main admins and if this is the decision I will disable the HS plugin.
2. I don't think SMG made a bad thing that he shared his suggestions for other players how to become a better player.
3. Yes SMG, eT and Cthulhu has bit right this isn't totally fair if you are using online players as dummies for your own skill development.
I told you thousand times if a player will be skilled after a while then making fun on public servers isn't fun anymore. This is why beka and puska rarely plays on our servers and some of their frinds they play with on wars NEVER play public.
It helps in two things: A.) playing against skiled players makes you more skilled B.) they wouldn't be insulted.

So please note that you are not playing always against skilled players like Uti, eBa, babbler, Felcser, Jocke, etc, but against total noob players who sometimes don't have any idea how to open a door and would like to learn to play and not always die by a headhunter.
Thx.

Last Edit: 26 Sep 2012 20:01 by LammeSnail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Utisevalec, muuuuh

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 26 Sep 2012 22:07 #7864

• muuuuh
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 490
I totally agree with lamme + cthu!

Evil and me also agree to disable the HS-plugin on Classic!

Most players, including us, play for fun or train with bots. I also want to have some action in game! I think this is needed for teamwork....camping around to have an HS record is really egoistic! (my personal opinion!)

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 27 Sep 2012 09:24 #7866

• Utisevalec
  • =KRH= Member
Well when I start to learn HS I go first to the classic server play against bots, but you know what, bots are harder to hit like normal players because then do jump/duck all the time and for HS is this the worst case. On funny is everything easyer.

I NEVER camp, I do some spawnkilling & long shooting on bots because somtimes they stuck on spawn place.

And BTW muuuuh, I check HS algiers record and you have 100+ HS. So who is now camping! ;)

Removing HS plugin for me doesn't mean anything, Its good for admins because you can easly locate cheeters. Otherwise I think it won't stop HS maniacs.
Enjoy the silence ...

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 27 Sep 2012 11:19 #7867

• evil-Terror
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1232
Utisevalec wrote:
Removing HS plugin for me doesn't mean anything, Its good for admins because you can easly locate cheeters. Otherwise I think it won't stop HS maniacs.

easily locate cheaters?
sorry uti, but this is not related to the HS plugin... this is a matter of paying attention to other players...

If you're always playing and running for HS by yourself, you won't find cheaters :P

let's see, muuuuh and me were playing on funny for two days and caught 4 cheaters that got their permban. If we don't play there, maybe 1 cheater in 2 days will be caught...

classic admins have specialized in catching cheaters... this has really nothing to do with the HS plugin...

and YES, I am pretty sure, that disabling the HS plugin will lower the HS hunting, because after Lamme has set up the HS plugin, SMG wrote the tutorial and suddenly more and more players try to improve their HS-ratio... nothing to say against, but these players always try to set up new records and to receive higher records and to be named in the record stats... if you disable the HS plugin, you will steadily see in XLRSTATS, if your HS-ratio will rise or decrease, BUT:
noone will try to get more headshots than HSmaster or precision-shooting because there are no records anymore...

additionally: funny-server is CTF-server... camping and hunting for records is not "go for the objective" (Rule #10) and when I saw SMG ingame, he had totally problems as soon as he was moving to the flag... tried to go for the flag twice and both times got killed, so starting to hunt for headdies again without trying to go for the flag...
Last Edit: 27 Sep 2012 11:21 by evil-Terror.

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 27 Sep 2012 13:01 #7868

• Utisevalec
  • =KRH= Member
I have totaly different experience, when I played 2 days on classic I found two cheeters. I was also so good to connect with my original GUID so I can give them a banana.

If I play I dont have time to search for cheaters, buf if someone is good and/or strange then I go and spec him. Sorry but I'm not here to do this "hunt", but to have fun and to let others to have fun as well. I must work 12h or more a day and playing on KRH servers is relaxing, so don't expect from me too much (and that's were my words to snail when he give me admin rights).

And once again, HS are the fastes way to kill. If you are good in this you have advantage, and also other actions are easyer (like get&capture the flag). So do not expect that with removing the HS rec will be anything different. We can also remove xlrstats module then, because lot of players all the time checks this statistic (on funny you usally find them under first 10 places in skill).

@snail - is there a way (mod) to make headhunters server? So only hits in the head make damage and other parts of the body doesn't count?
Enjoy the silence ...

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 27 Sep 2012 15:00 #7870

• PiPi
  • Senior Admin
  • RaZoR2012
  • Thank you received: 1976
I have no problem with disabling this HS Plugin if it is used as a training area for headshot hunters cause it helps only to force quitting of inexperienced players.

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 27 Sep 2012 17:38 #7877

• LammeSnail
  • Servers Owner
Utisevalec wrote:
@snail - is there a way (mod) to make headhunters server? So only hits in the head make damage and other parts of the body doesn't count?

By my current knowledge about the MOD, with this MOD this feature isn't possible :S

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 27 Sep 2012 18:21 #7879

• SMG
  • Gold Boarder
evil-Terror wrote:
additionally: funny-server is CTF-server... camping and hunting for records is not "go for the objective" (Rule #10) and when I saw SMG ingame, he had totally problems as soon as he was moving to the flag... tried to go for the flag twice and both times got killed, so starting to hunt for headdies again without trying to go for the flag...

maybe you should watch more then a few minutes every other week.
building an opinion on way less then 1% playtime is quite unfair.

wether i go for the flag or camp is down to the map and the amount of nade spamming newbs, not smg or precision.

and that it is HARDER to CAP if you try to avoid non-headshots should be pretty obvious because i cant just "saw down" whatever pops up in front of me like i normaly do.

and again, you didnt get the concept of what i am doing.

the point is not! to GET AS MANY as i can, but get AS HIGH A RATIO as i can.
there couldnt be a bigger difference between these two goals.

getting MANY is super easy. get a negev, aim high, keep on the trigger, tada !hsrec broken

to make it even more clear:
SMG - just killing - gets 50+ hs with 20%+ ratio easy.
Presicion - just headshots - gets (on average) less then half of SMGs hs, but with 60%+ ratio.

understand now?

i can accept getting killed by headshots all - day - long.
takes effort.

getting killed by grenades and HK69 randomly shot into the general direction of the fighting, that takes 0 (zero) effort and is bull.

i take the headhunters over the nadespammers !every! day of the week.

as a finally note, i wish i wouldnt have updated this topic.
rather made a new one or didnt do it at all.

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 27 Sep 2012 20:24 #7886

• LammeSnail
  • Servers Owner
SMG wrote:
as a finally note, i wish i wouldnt have updated this topic.
rather made a new one or didnt do it at all.

Don't be silly, you made a helpful post.
It is helpful for the mid-skilled and experienced players.

It is useless for top experienced players like beka&puska and for the beginner players who just started to play UrT some month ago, but some can find here helpful advices, don't give up ;)

I thank you for your efforts!

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 23 Jan 2014 20:01 #18268

• PurpleKush
  • Senior Boarder
  • Grenade!
  • Thank you received: 98
I just want to add to his nice post this website:

aim400kg.ru/en/

In this website you have a lot of (flash, I hate flash but its ok...) games to practice aiming, speed, reflex, etc.

Hope you enjoy.

Regards.
Train or keep crying

rapid`
The following user(s) said Thank You: LammeSnail, cliclic, turambar:*

Re: Tips for better headshot ratio 23 Jan 2014 20:44 #18272

• LammeSnail
  • Servers Owner
Hm, would be a good idea to save these nice posts/information to the blog Funky/Carla founded.
There are some nice posts with important information (like this and Cthulhu's demo view basics, etc), which are older then a year and are hard to find, but would be useful for some...
:smart:

The following user(s) said Thank You: turambar:*, Jabberwock
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Shoutbox

Balafre[FR] - Fri 18 Oct - 09:52

:)

idefix - Fri 13 Sep - 19:42

Yes still plays :D

Jocke1221 - Fri 13 Sep - 12:55

Hello!So happy to be back to this forum, its been 7 years got back in just cause of curiosoti. Do you guys still play this game?

Cthulhu - Sat 31 Aug - 00:58

np Contro , we had fun too! looking forward to your next map ;)

Cthulhu - Sat 31 Aug - 00:58

np Contro , we had fun too! looking forward to your next map ;)

controlleRus - Thu 29 Aug - 00:12

tnx for testing

controlleRus - Thu 29 Aug - 00:12

was fun Ama Cthu :)

idefix - Fri 23 Aug - 17:18

all fine here Joanna love but miss u in games ;)

Joanna - Thu 22 Aug - 11:26

Hi all . i hope u all are well :-) controlleRus , Marii and idefix Thank you for the memory and wishes kisses :*:*:*

idefix - Fri 9 Aug - 10:54

happy birthday Joana sry a bit late

controlleRus - Thu 8 Aug - 21:59

Hi Marri:)

Marri - Thu 8 Aug - 20:10

Hi all!)))))

Marri - Thu 8 Aug - 20:10

Happy Birthday Joan!!! :*

Marri - Thu 8 Aug - 20:09

Happy Birthday Cthu!!! sorry, im late((

controlleRus - Sun 4 Aug - 21:06

Happy Birthday Joana :)

Cthulhu - Mon 29 Jul - 22:44

thx m8 ! ;)

controlleRus - Mon 29 Jul - 19:08

Happy Birthday Cthulhu :D

idefix - Mon 22 Jul - 16:18

xD

Cthulhu - Sat 15 Jun - 22:42

Happy Birthday PiPi ! xD

idefix - Mon 3 Jun - 21:10

thx for good games tonight :D

CornFlakes - Mon 3 Jun - 20:13

hi all... T-888 we're looking to play but hard to find the good moment :/

T-888 - Sun 12 May - 01:16

at least Corny & Idefix are somehow manage to play together :P

idefix - Sat 11 May - 23:21

T-888 most of us play on 4,3 servers.4,1 is more fun then 4,3 but when no one plays 4,1 i go 4,3 i think many other do the same

T-888 - Thu 9 May - 13:25

yeah i want to play too,but so far i never met a single soul on your servers :( CEST time zone hereAs for game version i noticed that 4.1 is completely dead (even sexy's server) 4.2 seems dead too (bots only everywhere) only 4.3 have some activity

idefix - Sun 5 May - 18:15

corny if u want to play again write here and version of game

idefix - Sun 5 May - 18:14

cornyhi

:D

:wave:

CornFlakes - Sun 5 May - 18:02

hey ide... hey all :)

idefix - Sat 4 May - 17:21

:D hi all

idefix - Thu 2 May - 19:49

2015 was a good year thats why T-888 lol

T-888 - Fri 26 Apr - 16:40

What the hell, :O "happy easter 2015"??? it's 2019 if someone not noticed... Or maybe it's april's fool day joke...hmmm confused... :P or ... did i hit some diffrent timeline? lol

LammeSnail - Mon 15 Apr - 14:54

Ohh Cont you are right, I forgot to add it, now it's done, sorry. Have fun! :)

controlleRus - Sat 13 Apr - 23:50

Snail, Please check the map repository. Players can not download Crystal v2 :(

LammeSnail - Wed 10 Apr - 12:35

I changed the bots to regular ones, pls try them. CU HF

LammeSnail - Wed 10 Apr - 12:23

Yo Marty, thx for the info. Actually the bot plugin is exact the same like on the 4.2 KRH server, so I have no idea why the balancing is so stupid. However we already used to have some NO-BOTS weeks, but nothing has changed in player numbers. BB

Marty - Thu 4 Apr - 19:58

Guys, can you pls remove KRH bots server from public list? It gives once reputable server bad image, because the balancing is so stupid, it kills the game. Can you reactivate the "normal" server without bots? I'm sure some people will play. Thanks

idefix - Wed 3 Apr - 18:14

Time to play a bit on KRH was fun last time :D

idefix - Fri 22 Mar - 19:58

better late then never Happy Birthday Eberhard xD

controlleRus - Thu 21 Mar - 21:24

Happy birthday Eberhard :)

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Birthdays

Leon (Freggell) in 4 days (43) , Link0x in 7 days (24)

Visitor counter

Today
Yesterday
This Week
Last Week
This Month
Last Month
All days

Your IP: 3.85.214.0
2019-10-22 18:52

Donate US

FacebookFacebook