Friday, February 26, 2021
banner
About Admins

TOPIC: Complain against WAZZA

Complain against WAZZA 27 Jul 2016 21:52 #24941

  • Infineon
  • Infineon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 243
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 19
Lamme,
I am sorry but you should seriously consider to revoke :dry: Admin level from :clown: Wazza :clown: and demote him to Moderator - when not to User: he has proven so many time not to deserve the rights to
  1. !veto - he vetoes vote even the first time they are called without waiting for the vote to end - if votes are allowed, then the first time you should simply accept the result
  2. !min - he mins at useless time, without even checking for !bal first. (example was tonight around 21:30 - very evenly match - two players are holding the flag, score is 3:2 for blue and he... !min with no reason at all but he was in the team losing! (by 1 point) with almost 3/4 of the match to go - check the log if you wish)
  3. !min (2) - he NEVER mins when he is in the winning team even if the score difference is huge (e.g. 8:1) and still there is half time to play = the superiority of the team is clear... to everybody!
  4. !afk - he never cares about afks when not in his team (and sometimes even when in his team) even if you make him notice about (idiot) players that are afk especially after 2 to 4 min in the game... - the afk status can be easily checked by the score the afk player has: if somebody calls that "nick is afk", you press TAB and you get the score - if you don't have the details on your right side...

I am sorry, but Admin should have a certain maturity. Many have and are respected, not the case with Wazza! He still has a long way to go... for the respect :dry:
---
Get a life? I don't need to get A life!
I am a gamer: I have plenty of them!
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2016 21:54 by Infineon.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cthulhu, -O-, Undisclosed Mistake, chipotle

Complain against WAZZA 28 Jul 2016 09:50 #24943

  • chipotle
  • chipotle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • I hate being sober.
  • Posts: 126
  • Thank you received: 156
  • Karma: 9
Hello,

Let's wait about what Wazza have to say about it.

I have to say sometimes it's hard to admin specially when server is almost full. Even balance teams. I always move myself to weak team, and people sometime even complain a !min because they are winning.

Just for the record: I don't like when people post insulting people. Even they're cheating. It's just an opinion. I would try to avoid some kind of words. We are all adults. As I said, it's just my point of view.

Thanks.
Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.

Bob Marley.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Undisclosed Mistake

Complain against WAZZA 28 Jul 2016 14:12 #24944

  • Infineon
  • Infineon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 243
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 19
chipotle wrote:
Hello,

Let's wait about what Wazza have to say about it.

Let's wait. The facts are above! Anything to say about them? :huh:

chipotle wrote:
I have to say sometimes it's hard to admin [...]

I think the topic and the post are both clear: Wazza has proven himself not (yet) ready for the "hard job" for the reasons above.

chipotle wrote:
Just for the record: I don't like when people post insulting people. [...]

I don't want to be rude, but this is off topic.
If you have clear facts and want to discuss them, please open another thread. :!:
There is an explanation almost for everything... in the appropriate place :cheers:
---
Get a life? I don't need to get A life!
I am a gamer: I have plenty of them!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chipotle

Complain against WAZZA 28 Jul 2016 18:45 #24945

  • Jabberwock
  • Jabberwock's Avatar
  • Offline
  • UrT Server Admin
  • Posts: 56
  • Thank you received: 111
  • Karma: 6
In my opinion, even if an admin uses the commands you mentioned at the wrong time, it's not a good reason to remove his rights. A good reason would be an abuse, but this is not the case. Admins, just like regular players, can be often focused in the game and it can happen that they do not notice an afk player or an unbalanced match, especially if they have just joined the game.

From my experience I have always seen Wazza working well as admin. In particular, I saw that he often cares about game balancing, since he often uses !min.
Please consider that !min command moves the minimum amount of players in order to balance the skill points of the two teams. So it doesn't shuffle completely the teams. Then it is always good to use it if you want to have a well balanced game. I don't get why players sometimes complain about it...
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LammeSnail, Undisclosed Mistake, Wazza, Entropy

Complain against WAZZA 31 Jul 2016 15:24 #24960

  • Infineon
  • Infineon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 243
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 19
Jabberwock wrote:
In my opinion, even if an admin uses the commands you mentioned at the wrong time, it's not a good reason to remove his rights. (...)

I am sorry, either you do your "job" correctly, or simply... not!
Nobody spoke about Wazza doing those after "just joined the game." That would be simply a mistake!
He does it systematically every time he is in a game game (look in this forum and you get even other admins complaining about it!). Using a lot of !min does not mean that the game is balanced (especially if you do not check before: !bal, scores - even how they are distributed between teams - , if you are in the losing team by 1 or 2 flags...) you don't just do !min 4 time in agame until you land in the winning team and that's it! (<--- fact # 3 above!!!)
Which is an abuse.
Jabberwock wrote:
I don't get why players sometimes complain about it...

Maybe because it is abused, and then it simply irritates other players B)

To all. general opinion are interesting, but I am speaking here about Wazza.
Jabberwock in fact tries to answer to fact #2. But again if you read carefully my point 2 and 3 about !min you understand why I made this post.
Moreover, the whole picture is disturbing (4 facts)... and still I have to hear something undeniably interesting about this admin's behavior.
---
Get a life? I don't need to get A life!
I am a gamer: I have plenty of them!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Undisclosed Mistake

Complain against WAZZA 01 Aug 2016 01:44 #24965

  • Undisclosed Mistake
  • Undisclosed Mistake's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Not all mistakes are fatal
  • Posts: 44
  • Thank you received: 94
  • Karma: 9
Hi Infineon,

I understand your feelings about fact #3, but I don't believe there is any abuse there by Wazza or intent to favor his team on purpose. From playing together with Wazza, I think he is fit to admin the servers... no disturbing picture.
“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that he cannot fathom our real intent.” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Infineon, Wazza

Complain against WAZZA 01 Aug 2016 18:12 #24967

  • Infineon
  • Infineon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 243
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 19
Funny thing: only Wazza (despite playing) doesn't take the time to give an answer...

I even understand all other admins coming here and justifying his bad admin skills: "king does not kill king".
But remember... a kid said first "the king is naked!"

Whatever, at least on sunday he did not moderate so much and the play was enjoyable.

Orbit, Pensioner, Amanita, Cthulhu, Mistake they all have my respect as Lamme, too.
Wazza should work way harder. If just posting this makes him think (and act) better, well some results are better than no results!
---
Get a life? I don't need to get A life!
I am a gamer: I have plenty of them!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cthulhu, Pensioner, chipotle

Complain against WAZZA 05 Aug 2016 08:18 #24969

  • LammeSnail
  • LammeSnail's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Servers Owner
  • Posts: 5427
  • Thank you received: 4639
  • Karma: 176
Heyy, thanks for reporting, I asked Wazza to check this thread and apply the admins's suggestions for better balancing/administering.
Please note, that not every admin does the same job, some are careful and some are less tolerant. But everyone likes to play tho.
;)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Infineon, Undisclosed Mistake

Complain against WAZZA 10 Aug 2016 10:45 #24988

  • Wazza
  • Wazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 5
  • Thank you received: 9
  • Karma: 0
Hi Everyone

I have just seen this. Lamme let me know about it on WhatsApp :)

It's upsetting that any player is unhappy with my admin of the games. I always try to please everyone...I will try answer each point here.
1) The veto - I do try veto each time a vote has been called about something once already (and give this as the reason) and I also very occasionally veto if there is a vote for something that hinders game play. eg if there is a cycle vote for 4 maps in a row then I try veto the forth otherwise no game is actually complete.
2) Min - Game balance is a real problem. Min on it's own does not do the job. You still get 10-1 scores with a single min. This is usually because players join their team manually. I often ask players to auto join, at least twice a day. a) When players are joining their friends then min until at least there is a balance of players per team. b) Sometimes when teams ate still unbalanced I min at start, again in 1 min and maybe a SK too. This usually works. ** If I leave the teams unbalanced then players just leave.
3) Min winning team - this is just rubbish. I prefer playing in the weaker team.
4) afk - also rubbish. I just ask them first and if no response then I afk them. I do sometimes miss a message when playing and concentrating on the game - but I try :)

However an admin tried to keep a level playing field it's always hard to please everyone. Usually there is at least one person unhappy with any decision. But Admins just keep trying :)

H5 to Everyone.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LammeSnail, Jabberwock, Undisclosed Mistake

Complain against WAZZA 10 Aug 2016 17:50 #24991

  • Infineon
  • Infineon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 243
  • Thank you received: 242
  • Karma: 19
First, thanks that you read this and took the time to reply.

Unfortunately, I would never complain if you did what you say you do about 1) and 2).
But i can give you 20% of reason: a couple of time when i also was present you did exactly as you say - The problem is... the other 8 times! :dry:
Wazza wrote:
3) Min winning team - this is just rubbish. I prefer playing in the weaker team.
4) afk - also rubbish. I just ask them first and if no response then I afk them. I do sometimes miss a message when playing and concentrating on the game - but I try :)

So I am totally wrong :? and you join the weaker team most of the time?
Yes, you do, when a !min moves you there... then you go spec (for whatever reason, as it is not forbidden) and then... bang, joining the winning team (with less players. to legitimate the move).

About afk, I wish somebody can get the chat logs of me announcing for 5 to 6 times about an AFK player in my team and you ignoring it for minutes... [the funny thing, you do the same also when we are in the same team...] as I am practically a "resident" player, they shouldn't be difficult to be found. But then you are too concentrated into the game-play even to read the chat.

Sound like trash to me, too.
Wazza wrote:
However an admin tried to keep a level playing field it's always hard to please everyone. Usually there is at least one person unhappy with any decision. But Admins just keep trying :)

I am sorry, but... I am not alone: you should really look in forum for other comments about your "job".
Mine is just the latest. I would never spend my time on this matter if I wasn't annoyed and tired (actually, totally pissed off) about your behavior... take it as a life lesson.

Anyway, I have to be fair, lately you interfere much less in the game-play: it is way more enjoyable this way.
Also for you! In fact, you will not be overloaded by comments and will be able to concentrate further
:cheers:

PS: Wazza... I reply to you on good mood. Let's keep it this way :whistle:
---
Get a life? I don't need to get A life!
I am a gamer: I have plenty of them!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Undisclosed Mistake

Complain against WAZZA 11 Aug 2016 14:45 #24994

  • Wazza
  • Wazza's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 5
  • Thank you received: 9
  • Karma: 0
Hi Infineon.

I really like playing with you. You add a bit of life to the game. Often interesting and entertaining comments. I told you "I missed you" the other day before the 10th when I saw this post for the first time. So, because of this, all I'll say is that I don't agree with your comments, and I'll leave it at that.

Have a great weekend, Wazza
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Undisclosed Mistake
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds

Shoutbox

idefix - Wed 6 Jan - 18:21

hi all a new year 2021 hope everyone still having health

milan - Wed 30 Dec - 10:39

Is this clan dead like kzh?

idefix - Sun 6 Dec - 16:51

hi all xD

Puppy - Thu 5 Nov - 19:56

Where is everybody?

IO/s - Sat 12 Sep - 00:05

Yo!

Marri - Tue 8 Sep - 20:01

Hi all!)))

winduni - Sat 15 Aug - 16:01

When you randomly meet Lamme in COD Multiplayer xD

idefix - Wed 12 Aug - 20:29

opsy bad english hope all feeling fine

idefix - Wed 12 Aug - 20:28

Hi all hope you all doing alright xD

LammeSnail - Sun 9 Aug - 17:18

I ask all the admins not to ban the bots. Thx

LammeSnail - Sun 9 Aug - 17:17

Heyy mini, it wasn't meant for you! I know you didn't ban the bots. If you want to come back to play reguraly and need your level on the server, pls let me know and I can restore it. Have fun! :)

mini_killer - Thu 6 Aug - 10:47

BTW, i do not have administrative rights since 2 years i think. I don't know what i did on echelon then, but i permbanned myself on the servers :S . And i can't log in on echelon...

mini_killer - Thu 6 Aug - 10:44

Who banned them? I wanted to play 3-4 days ago, but there was no bots...I waited 5-10 minutes i think, but the bots did not apear...So i had to leave the server.

LammeSnail - Mon 3 Aug - 17:21

WTH did you permban the bots? They are there for a reason!!!!

mini_killer - Sun 26 Jul - 17:22

We still play sometimes...Not all in the same time, but we play sometimes.

balaur - Fri 24 Jul - 07:04

hi all long time guys hahahah

balaur - Fri 24 Jul - 07:04

:O OMG Are you still playing? :O

LammeSnail - Sun 19 Jul - 17:25

Heyy Olga, yes we had some problem with the bots, and as soon I realized what, I could fix them. Have fun on the server! :)

olgasergonova - Wed 15 Jul - 01:13

Hey! Really stoked to see some action on KRH Classic again! :D Really stoked to see the bots back as well, they really get things going!Hope to see ya’ll in battle soon ;)

Cthulhu - Tue 16 Jun - 22:54

Happy b-day Pip ! ;)

Eberhard - Tue 16 Jun - 17:13

whats going on? is there anybody out here? :S

Eberhard - Tue 16 Jun - 17:11

Hello everyone :D

olgasergonova - Sat 6 Jun - 19:55

Hey! I’m trying to make a new topic in the forum but it won’t let me post, saying ”incorrect captcha”. But there is no captcha loading, only a blank space by ”enter code here”. What should I do?

controlleRus - Sun 17 May - 01:56

Thank Cthulhu,say hi from me Ama:)

Cthulhu - Sat 16 May - 22:36

Happy B-day Contro !

controlleRus - Sat 16 May - 14:12

Thank you Snail Joanna T888 :)

LammeSnail - Fri 15 May - 15:55

Happy Birthday Cont! :)

Joanna - Fri 15 May - 13:43

Happy Birthday Controller !!!!!!!!!!

T-888 - Fri 15 May - 11:05

And what happens when i press here...Kaboomm!!!!Ohhh now i get it,that's why on all this equipment is a little note"THIS SIDE TOWARDS ENEMY"

T-888 - Fri 15 May - 11:03

Where is that fire button?Trrrrr Trrrrrr good kill! good kill!

T-888 - Fri 15 May - 11:02

Happy birthday Controller? :@

T-888 - Thu 14 May - 12:28

See what you've done? You bring urge to terminate again... :P

T-888 - Thu 14 May - 12:26

!!! FIRE !!!

T-888 - Thu 14 May - 12:26

Dont tempt me zaspanka,i just took my meds...

zvezdicazaspanka - Thu 30 Apr - 14:47

anyone for an evening KRH kill? is 4.3 up?

zvezdicazaspanka - Thu 30 Apr - 14:47

wtf??? longer posts not posting...

zvezdicazaspanka - Thu 30 Apr - 14:44

test

Joanna - Tue 28 Apr - 13:11

Happy Birthday Sierra !!!!!!!

T-888 - Mon 27 Apr - 12:14

Happy Birthday Sierra & Wazza !!!Although i don't really remember playing with you,but i logged in today and saw it's your birthday so it doesn't hurt to to give you best wishes... :P

controlleRus - Mon 27 Apr - 01:07

Happy Birthday Sierra :D

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

Birthdays

mankeyMONKEY in 2 days (57) , Caract in 3 days (7) , B-Complex in 8 days (42) , Rocket in 8 days (23) , Utisevalec in 9 days (37)

Visitor counter

10588882
Today
Yesterday
This Week
Last Week
This Month
Last Month
All days
729
2495
8829
10569848
38971
51414
10588882

Your IP: 18.210.12.229
2021-02-26 14:05

Donate US

FacebookFacebook
TwitterTwitter
TumblrTumblr
Our supporters:
Our Wing: